- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Posting Access:||All Members|
|Community description:||A community for the fans of manga by Kou Matsuzuki.|
Thank you for stopping by! This is Happy Café, the community for manga by Kou Matsuzuki. These include (with rough translations for the Japanese titles):
- Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume (2005 - 2009) or "Happy Café in the Third District"; published by Tokyopop in English as Happy Cafe.
- Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to (2009 - ongoing) or "The Prince, the Witch and the Princesses"
- Suitei Seinen Shoujo (debut one-shot) or "Estimated Young Man, Young Girl"; published in SK3C Vol. 2; published by Tokyopop in English as Estimated Young Man and Girl.
- Hana to Ageha, Natsu (one-shot) or "Hana and Ageha, Summer"; published in SK3C Vol. 4 plus follow-up omake; published by Tokyopop in English as Flower and Butterfly, Summer.
- Number One DX (one-shot) or "Number One Deluxe"; published in SK3C Vol. 7.
- Aisatsu no Tobira (one-shot) or "The Door to Greeting"
- Happy Honey (one-shot)
- Gokujou Sweet (one-shot) or "First-Rate Sweet"
- Ramune Bannouyaku (one-shot) or "Lemonade Remedy"; published in Ramune Bannouyaku.
- Ahiru Kakumei (one-shot) or "Duck Revolution"; published in Ramune Bannouyaku.
- Hi no Sora no Shita de (one-shot) or "Beneath the Scarlet Sky"; published in Ramune Bannouyaku.
- Orange Tenshi (one-shot) or "Orange Angel"; published in Ramune Bannouyaku.
Please take some time to read the rules, and enjoy!
1. Please, no intro posts! However, if you have some content to contribute and also happen to be new to the community, feel free to introduce yourself at the same time.
2. Standard netiquette, but please place a cut on entries with large images, many images (such as icons, although three "samples" may be allowed outside the cut), fanfic, or large amounts of writing. If you're not sure how to do one, it's easy, just copy this:
<cut>[insert content here]</cut>
... and you're done! If you're not sure whether your picture constitutes as "large", put it under a cut anyway to be safe.
3. Please be respectful of others within the community. This includes but is not limited to: knowing the line between a difference of opinion being respectful discussion or a flame war, marking spoilers, marking your fics and fanart with appropriate warnings, not whining about when the scanlators will be done with the next installation (answer: when they are and not before), and so on. If you disagree with the Tokyopop releases, please be civil about it. Use your brain on this one. Freedom of speech and opinion is welcomed here, however if anything gets out of hand, mods will step in.
4. Downloads must be friends-locked due to their questionable legality. This includes chapter downloads, mp3s and the like.
5. This goes almost without saying, but please try to keep things on topic. If you don't like or know the series, why are you even here? Please find somewhere else to play.
PLEASE NOTE: Now that this community has been moved over to Dreamwidth from LiveJournal, please let me know if you might be interested in taking over as admin/moderator!